Secure, web-based decision support tool, designed for staff of mental health services
In order to become user-friendly and improve clinical workflows, DocuMental’s leading principle is to deliver ‘immediate results’. This aim generates added value: Every step forward is associated with rewards (automated documentation, time-effectiveness, progress overview, accuracy, error avoidance, confidence, evidence-based data, etc.).
DocuMental in times of COVID pandemic
DocuMental and partners take action against COVID-19 mental health pandemic
Why it matters?
- One in four families has at least one member with a mental disorder.
- Four of the six leading causes of years lived with disability are due to mental disorders.
- Up to 70% of patients are misdiagnosed initially and remain misdiagnosed for 5.0-7.5 years.
- More than 50% of people with mental disorders receive no treatment they need.
- Current mental health services across world are still based on traditional workflows, mostly using non-functional electronic record systems or even paper-based documentation
Digitized, structured ICD-10 diagnostic criteria for all mental health disorders, including adult, adolescent and childhood disorders.
Whole list of psychotropic medications registered in the EU for mental health disorders, and operates via algorithms for medication- and treatment-plan selection, including doses and regimens, in accordance with widely recognised treatment guidelines.
History and routine assessment modules
Digitized, structured and automated history and assessment modules for comprehensive personal and family history, mental status, physical examination, risk assessment, and optimal sets of available clinical scales.
Meet our team
- Prof. David S. Baldwin, University of Southampton, UK
- Dr. Roman Balõtsev, University of Tartu, Estonia
- Chiara Fabbri, University of Bologna, Italy
- Prof. Vikas Gaur, Mahatma Gandhi University, Jaipur, India
- Dr. Diego Hidalgo-Mazzei, Hospital Clinic de Barcelona, Spain
- Prof. Sean Hood, University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
- Prof. Olli Kampman, Tampere University, Finland
- Hilkka Kärkkäinen, GAMIANEurope, Brussels, Belgium
- Prof. Klara Latalova, University Hospital Olomouc, Czech Republic
- Dr. Markku Lähteenvuo, University of Eastern Finland, Kuopio, Finland
- Prof. Oliver Pogarell, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany
- Dr. Dina Popovic, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Prof. Josep Antoni Ramos-Quiroga,Vall d’Hebron, Barcelona, Spain
- Prof. Alessandro Serretti, University of Bologna, Italy
- Dr. Marie Spies, Medical University of Vienna, Austria
- Prof. Florence Thibaut, University Hospital Cochin, Paris, France
- Prof. Jari Tiihonen, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- Prof. Eduard Vieta, Hospital Clinic de Barcelona, Spain
- Dr. Belmin Zubanovic, Lund University, Sweden
- Prof. Jonas Eberhard, Kings College London, UK