Secure, web-based decision support tool, designed for staff of mental health services
In order to become user-friendly and improve clinical workflows, DocuMental’s leading principle is to deliver ‘immediate results’. This aim generates added value: Every step forward is associated with rewards (automated documentation, time-effectiveness, progress overview, accuracy, error avoidance, confidence, evidence-based data, etc.).
Why it matters?
- One in four families has at least one member with a mental disorder.
- Four of the six leading causes of years lived with disability are due to mental disorders.
- Up to 70% of patients are misdiagnosed initially and remain misdiagnosed for 5.0-7.5 years.
- More than 50% of people with mental disorders receive no treatment they need.
- Current mental health services across world are still based on traditional workflows, mostly using non-functional electronic record systems or even paper-based documentation
Digitized, structured ICD-10 diagnostic criteria for all mental health disorders, including adult, adolescent and childhood disorders.
Whole list of psychotropic medications registered in the EU for mental health disorders, and operates via algorithms for medication- and treatment-plan selection, including doses and regimens, in accordance with widely recognised treatment guidelines.
History and routine assessment modules
Digitized, structured and automated history and assessment modules for comprehensive personal and family history, mental status, physical examination, risk assessment, and optimal sets of available clinical scales.
Meet our team